Color Triangel

 


Color Triangel

This weekend I painted a big Color Triangel on an A2 paper.

I think it's great fun to paint one because it's easy and soothing. It's also beautiful and a good exercise.

This is how I made it

  1. Center an equilateral triangle
    1. Measure to find the center point 
    2. Draw a big circle 
    3. Draw a half circle at the bottom 
    4. Draw the base line
    5. Draw the sides by starting at the top of the big circle and pass by the half circle down to the base line 
  2. Colorize, start with light colors
    1. Paint white in the center. I used Caran d’Ache water soluble pastels
    2. Paint yellow at one side. Add more color at the edge
    3. Paint red in the same way as yellow. You will partially cover the yellow
    4. Paint blue as before. It will partially cover both red and yellow
    5. Paint black close to the sides. It will cover the primary colors
  3. Activate the colors with water and a brush
  4. I've also added a gray shade around the triangle
  5. End with draw black lines. I'm using a color pen which is not water soluable
You can watch a quick video when I made this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4sQxJ8jT0U 
Good luck!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Spring Boot 3 with Open API

Färgtriangel